COVID-19 Emergency Rental/Utilities Assistance Programs

Community Cares Program 2.JPG

Grace Resource Center Applications

If you are a resident of Carter, Love, Murray, Marshall, or Johnston counties and you wish to apply for assistance, please complete the application that corresponds to your service needs:


To complete an application for Emergency Financial Assistance (rent or utility assistance), please call our office for an appointment. 580-223-2027


You may apply in-person at the Grace Resource Center lobby, 11 A St. NW in Ardmore. The lobby is open Monday - Thursday from 9 a.m. - Noon; and 1 - 3 p.m. Fridays 9 a.m. - Noon. In person appointments are required for assistance.

Applications can not be considered until the supporting documents are submitted. Please review the supporting documents list and submit based on your request. 

All applicants for emergency financial assistance on rent bills and utility bills must attend the Grace Center's 60-minute Money Management Class. If a households is approved for assistance, the Grace Center will make a pledge for payment on the client's account. The pledge will not be paid until the household meets the Money Management Class requirement. 

The Money Management Class will be scheduled during your Intake Appointment.

Application for Assistance on State Identification Card or Driver's License, click here.
Due to the state of Oklahoma implementing the new REAL ID law, the Grace Center of Southern Oklahoma

is limited to the assistance it can provide on state ID and Driver's License requests. Please call the Grace

Center to speak with staff about your situation.